Are you interested in playing for Accies or are you an existing member looking to renew their membership? There are 2 easy steps to renew your membership.
Online Application Form
2) The second part is to pay your annual subscription. Information on subscription costs and how to pay is detailed below.
EACC Subscriptions 2012
|Players in full time employment:||£100 (or £10 per month over 12 months)|
|Players not in full time employment:||£50 (or £5 per month over 12 months)|
If you join the club part way through the season you will pay a reduced fee as follows:
Social Members pay full fee regardless.
You can pay your subscriptions in 3 ways:
- (Preferred option): Electronic Transfer:
- Sort Code: 80-11-05
- Account Number: 00113692
- Details “EACC Subs”
- Cheque posted to the Treasurer
- Cheques payable to EACC and sent to David Woods, 171 Victoria Road, Falkirk, FK2 7AU
- Cheques handed to the Treasurer
The observant of you will note that cash is not on this list. Please don’t pay in cash unless it is your only option.
When are your subs due?
50% of your total subs are due by the 1st April 2012
The remainder is due by the 1st July 2012
(Unless you have paid by standing order in which case the first payment is due in January)
Will you be allowed to play if you don’t pay your subs on time?
NO! – Please don’t embarrass us by having to enforce this rule.